- Soak raisins in warm water for some time before use. Drain well.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and sauté chopped onion till translucent.
- Remove. Mix together paneer, potatoes, red chillies, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, salt and raisins.
- Make cylindrical shaped croquettes one inch thick and two inches long.
- Make a thin batter of refined flour, salt, pepper powder and water. Dip the croquettes in this batter and roll in crushed cornflakes.
- Keep the croquettes in the refrigerator for an hour or more.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry the croquettes till golden brown and drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot with green coriander chutney.
Fry one piece in the beginning to check the binding of the mix and whether the oil is sufficiently hot.